Upcoming classes and workshops for entrepreneurs and businesses
Contact and sign up information is included in the listing.
The 20/80 Principle
Want to improve your bottom line? Learn how 20% of effort can garner 80% results!
- Can be used by every person, business and organization in day to day operations
- Can raise personal effectiveness
- Can multiply the profitability and effectiveness of any business
"It's an excellent overview of the business environment and how to incorporate into your business planning." - Cynthia Jones, RiverBend Home Expressions
This presentation, by Tom Miller, has been the best received workshop we have ever offered and his reviews were outstanding." - David Collins, Hubbard County Regional Economic Development Commission
- 9:00 - 11:30 AM Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Northwoods Bank, Lower Conference Room, 1200 East First St., Park Rapids
- Cost $25.00 ($20.00 Early Bird discount if payment and registration is received on or before 10/10/2017) Download the flyer and registration form here
Please mail registration and payment to: HCREDC, 301 Court Avenue, Park Rapids, MN 56470 or reserve your space by contacting Carolyn at (218) 732-2259 or email .